The green theme is from a previous version of web2py (pre 1.89?) If
you really want it, Chris Steel uploaded a plugin (http://
groups.google.com/group/web2py/msg/954dfcfd1adeb440) that will restore
it.

The plugin_wiki just adds functionality to your app without visually
altering it. It adds a new item to the menu bar, but you have to
create an account and log in before it is visible.