I renamed my app folder to init and it worked.  But there has to be
another way so that if i create multiple application i can have them
point to them so for example in my windows host file I will have the
following

host file
127.0.0.1       www.domain1.com
127.0.0.1       www.domain2.com
127.0.0.1       www.domain3.com
127.0.0.1       www.domain4.com

The in web2py lets say i have the following applications

domain1
domain2
domain3
domain4

i need a example on how to use routes.py so that this can work