Right you can used writable/readable = false so that you can only
display fields you want user to update and from your server side you
can update the other field as you want... If you want to show the
other field later in other pages for example "Setting Pages" you can
do so...

I did add more field on the table "auth_user" but remember it is good
design to keep data consistent.