Hi Guys,

I have used web2py successfully for few commercial projects in the
past and I it saved me a LOT of time compared with J2EE + Spring/
Struts + Hibernate etc... In fact most of the effort was for the UI as
the business part was taken care by web2py !

Now I am working on a project with  JSF 2.0 (Primeface ) and I have to
say that I am impressed. I can add Ajax components very easily (see
the primecase showcase) and the business part (Java) is incredibly
easy bound the the components... (it is just a class with an
annotation)

As I haven't used web2py seriously for over a year, just wondering if
web2py has added something similar (or better !) to JSF2.

Thanks