I understand what you mean. But maybe I didn't write it clearly.  Let
me describe it again.

Prior to upgrading to 1.92.1, I have apps A, B and C.

After upgrading to 1.92.1 and set MULTI_USER_MODE to True, I have to
register to log into admin control panel.   Then, I register to create
the first user (through the web interface, of course).

This first user, is presumably admin.   I also registered a second
user (non admin).

+ First user can log into admin/site.  Good.
+ First user can not edit apps A, B, C.   Not good.
+ Second user can not log in.  Message is approval pending.  Okay.
You seem to suggest that go to appadmin (of admin?) to approve
registration (by removing the registration key of that particular
user).    Problem is I don't know where appadmin of admin is.  I don't
see it on the admin app.   I know other apps have their own appadmins,
but from what i know, admin does not have appadmin.

====

Maybe I completely misunderstood the meaning/semantics of
MULTIPLE_USER_MODE.   Basically, what I presume to have is:

+ One admin, who can see all apps.
+ Multiple users (of admin app) that can create and edit apps that
only belong to them.  (Of course, I fully understand that this is just
an organizational layer of admin, not real permission).

===

I guess what i need is some documentation of how to use this feature.

Thanks.