Hi,

I am using the load_action widget with plugin_wiki  and passing an
arg  to the controller because i would like users to update some of
these tables themselves, So here, i would like to just have the
'forms' and 'loggedInUser' args to be displayed (and preferably
without the arg names). But  I can;t seem to shake the other args off
the display.

anyone have a suggestion?

 If using the html page, I would simply remove line containing
request.args, and specify  {{=form}}  & {{loggedInUser}}

``
name: load_action
action: index.load/osVersion_symbian
controller: appTables
ajax: True
``:widget

then displays this:

trying something

form                            :        Version:

items                   :       osVersion_symbian.id
osVersion_symbian.version

loggedInUser    :       Mart

mTable                  :       osVersion_symbian

Thanks in advance,
Mart :)