Well I only used it once, but from memory registering was a piece of
cake and I thought you could enter several domains in the same
account,  so I don't think that would be an issue.  You get free usage
for up to 2500 users and then you have to pay. But it's not really so
expensive.  Maybe worth a second look...

However, please do not be discouraged from your own solution,  perhaps
others may be able to assist you with your OP,  I was just making an
extra suggestion to you  :)

-D