Hi,

I am developing a new project on blouweb.com, and this client wanted
multiple file uploads for the photo gallery, so I started to integrate
web2py SQLFORM with uploadify jQuery lib.

It is now working and the website will be online this week, so I decided to
start a new plugin "powerUpload" integrating uploadify with SQLFORM, the
code is very unclean to be released, but I hope to finish soon and put it on
bitbucket.

By now I made a video preview, look that in action:
http://vimeo.com/20107460

I am really looking for contributors who knows jQuery to help with
powerTable and other powerPlugins that will come soon..

<http://vimeo.com/20107460>
---
Bruno Rocha
[ About me: http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno ]