Massimo,

I deleted my whole environment (folder), downloaded web2py, created a
new application, wrote this as my simplest test. This is the model I
used:

db.define_table('timesheet',
    Field('employee',db.auth_user),
    Field('DesdeFecha','date'),
    Field('HastaFecha','datetime'))

db.timesheet.employee.requires=IS_IN_DB(db,'auth_user.id','%
(first_name)s')

and it does not work. The dates just dont save on my table. I am using
linux and the latest version of web2py 1.92.1. Not even two days ago,
everything was working to perfection.

Thanks

dan