Hi everybody!! I have a new doubt, this time I'm trying to customize a
table generated by a search, this is what I have:

(Model)

db.define_table('category',
             Field('name','string'),format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('book',
             Field('name','string),
             Field('code','string),
             Field('category_id',db.category,requires= IS_IN_DB(db,
db.category.id,'%(name)s'))

def index():

    form=SQLFORM(db.books,fields=['category'])

    if FORM.accepts(form,request.vars,keepvalues=True):

books=db(db.book.category==request.vars.project).select(db.category.ALL)
    else:
        books=None
    return dict(form=form,books=books)

So at the /default/index, I show up a dropdown with all the
categories, so when a user selects one and press submit it will show a
table with the results. What I need is use that result data to
populate the powerTable plugin considering that a user can search with
many times, and every time the power table, must be refreshed and
filled with the new result. How can I do that? Is there any easiest
way?

Thanks!!