Massimo,

Example:

(model)
  f_active = Field('active', 'boolean', readable=False, writable=False)
  db.define_table('table1', Field('text'), f_active)
  db.define_table('table2', f_active)

(controller)
  def test_controller(): return dict(form=SQLFORM.factory(db.table1,
db.table2))

(error)
  SyntaxError: duplicate field active in table no_table

I'm solving it by simply passing the fields of both tables (instead of the
tables) after filtering out the non-readable fields.

This was working before without having to do such filtering.

It's ok with me if you decide to not support this, no problem, I can have
this filtering automated for all my cases if necessary.

Thanks,

   Carlos