2011/2/18 Massimo Di Pierro <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>:
> Clarification: except for the memcache folder (which has its own
> license in PKG-INFO) all the others were actually written specifically
> by web2py users for web2py and are prt of web2py. they are under
> contrib simply because they are add-on modules not on the same foot as
> the core.

Thanks for the clarification. Anyway to avoid posible reclamations
from the people on charge of checking licenses, could you add the
license to the source files that have a copyright or author notice but
not license?
I.E.:
gluon/contrib/gae_memcache.py
gluon/contrib/taskbar_widget.py

For the rest is logical to supose that they are under the web2py
license, but for these some doubts might arise.

On the other hand, I contacted John Conde, mentioned at
gluon/contrib/AuthorizeNet.py because the license of his previous work
was unknown. He has licensed it as GPL at
http://www.johnconde.net/blog/integrate-the-authorizenet-aim-api-with-python-3-2/
so maybe you'll like to fix it in your sources too.

Thanks.