Hi All,

I've just created a new account in google, facebook and janrain. Then I've
created a new application using the widzard and as login system I've
selected janrain. As configuration I've used "localhost:mykeyfromjanrain".
Now when I click "login" I can see the janrain login, I select google and I
login using my new google account (within web2py). From here I get a
"welcome back XX, signin" (if I click signin, it is an infinite loop) etc...
but in web2py I can still see the "login" and "forgot your username" links
(top right) where I would expect a "logout" link...

is there any problem using "localhost" with Janrain?

any ideas ?

Thanks
--
Sebastian E. Ovide