On Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:58:50 AM UTC-5, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> Get web2py trunk.
>
> Use the wizard.
>
> In Step 1 there is a new option at the bottom of the form that lets
> you choose which plugins to install (try wiki for example).
>
> Please report what works and what does not work.

It's not quite working for me (on Windows 7). It appears the plugins are
being downloaded to my /deposit/ folder, but they are not then being
installed into the application (though I don't receive any error message or
ticket). I notice that the downloaded files do not have the full w2p plugin
name (e.g., 'web2py.plugin.wiki.w2p') -- instead, they just have the name of
the plugin itself without any prefix or extension (e.g., 'wiki'). Not sure
if that's intended or makes a difference.

Also, it would be nice if the list of plugins could be sorted alphabetically
in the select box.

As an aside, it is not at all obvious that the way to get back to the wizard
to edit an application is to start a new wizard session and simply enter the
name of an existing app. It might be helpful if there was an "Edit in
Wizard" button somewhere, either on the site page or the application's
design page (with appropriate warnings that the application will be
overwritten).

Anthony