<form method="POST">
    <input type="checkbox" name="helloworld"
onClick="this.form.submit()">
</form>

I need to check value of this checkbox in controller only when user
click on it and do smth (for example, session.helloworld=True if it's
checked and False if not)
But I can't check if form is submitted, because if it is and checkbox
isn't checked, "if request.vars.helloworld" returns False