add shortcuts and much more magic.
distance of the system of philosophy python

Python is clean, easy to read.
You can love the language and can devote
time reading, that is understandable, allowing you to learn more easily

web2py is easy, because it's python, not have to learn new and complicated
abbreviations.
Unlike other frameworks you have to learn a large list of commands and how
to do things.

my language is Spanish.
my English is technical.
I do not want to be learning new things as shortcuts that only apply in the
context ...

Díaz Luis
http://www.facebook.com/diazluis2007
TSU Analisis de Sistemas