Hi,

I'm giving a try to Web2Py, but I'm still unable to just get data out
of an existing table in Oracle.
As I only have a read-only account on this DB, I use a second
connection identifier called db2, and leave the db untouched.

- My first problem was a major typo in the documentation. For oracle
connector, the username and password are not separated by : but by /,
to the oracle connection string is :
oracle://username/password@DBNameInTnsnamesFile'

- Then, when I try to list tables, I have nothing (print db2.tables).
So, I suppose I must first define them, even if they are already
defined/existing in my DB. But then, I only get error "DatabaseError:
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges", even if I use the parameter
migrate=False.

So, this code does not work :
db2.define_table('ExistingTableName', migrate=False)

How should I tell web2py about the existence of my existing Oracle
table ?? Which syntax ??

Of course, I can query it when I use the raw SQL : print
db2.executesql('..'), but I want to use the DAL.

Regards,