Use

gluon/contrib/login_methods/extended_login_form.py

to have more than one form in one page

then you should be able to use
gluon/contrib/login_methods/oauth20_account.py
gluon/contrib/login_methods/oauth10a_account.py

to login with twitter and facebook respectively.
Mind that if the same user logins with twitter and facebook he will be
treated as different persons.