See the book, chapter 6 fixing broken migration. Here is an excerpt,
good luck:

The solution consists of disabling migrations for all tables and
enabling fake migrations:

db.define_table(....,migrate=False,fake_migrate=True)

This will rebuild web2py metadata about the table according to the
table definition. Try multiple table definitions to see which one
works (the one before the failed migration and the one after the
failed migration). Once successful remove the fake_migrate=True
attribute.

Before attempting to fix migration problems it is prudent to make a
copy of "applications/yourapp/databases/*.table" files.