Sweet!

I was looking at the layout on Webfaction recently and it seems like
it would also be possible to run two instances of web2py relatively
easy as well. On the Webfaction admin web interface you would install
a python2.x/wsgi "application" two times but use a different name,
then you would end up with something like this:

webapps/wsgi_app1/web2py
webapps/wsgi_app2/web2py

Has anyone tried this? I will check it out if not.

Thanks Bruno!

Chris