As someone who's developed several web2py appications for 'enterprise' clients,
I can only say that the managers who don't know any better do actually notice
the presence of that particular adjective. It helps get web2py past the
buzz-word filter.

I've had a client tell me that my application "...felt more stable..." when
they had me "rewrite" it from "... that shell script thing.." to Java. All I'd
done was redeploy from Python to Jython and connected it to their Oracle DBMS
instead of using SQLite. To some, any type of 'scripting' is not 'business
class'.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:17:03PM -0300, rochacbruno spake: