I'm impressed! (and floored) - thanks for this!

So, I didn't realize the other day that web2py does some of the work
(that lazy option is sounding sweet to me!). Does it log any of it?
thinking for reference. I've been obviously been doing something wrong
in the last few days, and I think there was a spot that came by
quickly that may hold the answer to my mistakes :)

Would you think this would be a great way to trigger remote events?
I'm thinking triggers and dedicated queues...
Im thinking that if we us something like this, where something like
"field watchers' would pick up on specific update in the DB, it could
trigger some event (like automation), and I can get web2py to
represent that dynamically  via a web page I have open? This would do
wonders for real time reporting (and interaction)... (unless I am
missing the point)

Thanks again!
Mart :)