Hi,

Jus tried it (twice) and still no go for me.... It does spot the
correct version when checking , then I can got through the next couple
of buttons, and will download. but when I bounced the server, it tells
me Version 1.94.4 (2011-03-18 02:53:34)

No, just checked the VERSION file and that says Version 1.94.5
(2011-03-18 20:24:56).... so just a mismatch issue (or not letting go
of the initial read value?). If no one else spot the problem, then we
can say the problem is on my end and that I should probably reboot or
something....

Thanks Massimo!