Hi Neveen,

Without a bit more context I'm having trouble determining the problem. In
principle you should be able to pass vars=request.vars to URL and have them
show up in the redirected URL. For example:

def func1():
    if request.vars.value == "hello":
        return "you submitted hello"
    else:
        redirect(URL('func2', vars=request.vars))

def func2():
    return BEAUTIFY(request.vars)

If you go to "/app/controller/func1?name=Bob" you will be redirected
to /app/controller/func1?name=Bob, and request.vars will include a
.name='Bob' attribute.

If you go to "/app/controller/func2?name=Bob&value=hello" you'll stay at
func1 and see "you submitted hello".

Try starting with that example, verifying that it works for you, and then
extending it to do what you need.

If you could describe a little more about what you are trying to do, and/or
include a bit more of the code you're working with, I might be able to
provide more help. There may be a better way to do this already built in to
web2py.

Cheers,
Kevin