Hi,

I've read all the discussion about the tagline... and unfortunately I cannot
agree with most of the votes. But maybe it's because I am coming from
enterprise world and I have a different perspective...

For me if you put enterprise in the tagline that means only a few things;
it's a mature, production-ready, stable and high quality, proven software.
Thats because enterprise companies avoid investing in betas or experimental
solutions - they do prefer a stable, proven software even if it's not so
cheap.

So if you want to attract developers like me - people with enterprise
experience - leave this word in tagline. Otherwise they will choose Django
only because it's more popular...

Personally I would think about tagline that shows 3 points: enterprise
quality and stability, agile development, fast learning

Regards

Adam