Ideally this color scheme

http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/static/img/logo_db.png

It should contain the logo and a a subtitle for example "simplicity that makes
you powerful" or something like that. We can change it later.

Perhaps the web2py book tree in background?
http://www.web2py.com/book/static/tree.jpg

It should contain one screenshot from the admin/default/site page and one from
the admin/default/design/welcome

I am not sure if legally we can do it, but it would be nice to add the
following logos

http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090224/Google_App_Engine_logo_wtxt.png
http://d2eosjbgw49cu5.cloudfront.net/cio-weblog.com/imgname--amzons_web_services_expand_into_database_offering---50226711--images--Amazon_WebServices.jpg
http://promohosting.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/vps-logo.png