I have an insert SQLFORM of 8 fields, to which I'd like to add a
single "I agree to terms" checkbox at the bottom. There are probably
tons of ways to do this, but I'm hoping someone has a really simple
method that doesn't require resorting to a manual FORM? Can I simply
tack on another INPUT to the SQLFORM? (Bonus points for placing it
after my last field but before the submit button). Here's the current
code.

    form = SQLFORM(db.job_post, submit_button='Post Job',
formstyle='table2cols',
        fields=['poster_name', 'poster_email', 'poster_phone',
'zipcode', 'location_description', 'job_type', 'job_title',
'job_description'],
        _id='postjob'
    )

    if form.accepts(request.vars, session):
        redirect(URL('post_email', vars={'id': form.vars.id,
'poster_name': form.vars.poster_name, 'poster_email':
form.vars.poster_email}))

What's solution allows me to make the minimal change? The simplest
solution that occurs to me is to use a SQLFORM.factory:

    form = SQLFORM(db.job_post.poster_name, db.job_post.poster_email,
db.job_post.poster_phone, db.job_post.zipcode,
db.job_post.location_description, db.job_post.job_type,
db.job_post.job_title, db.job_post.job_description, FIELD('terms',
'boolean', IS_EQUAL_TO(True)) submit_button='Post Job',
formstyle='table2cols',
        _id='postjob'
    )

    if form.accepts(request.vars, session):
        form.vars.id =
db.job_post.insert(**db.job_post._filter_fields(request.vars))
        redirect(URL('post_email', vars={'id': form.vars.id,
'poster_name': form.vars.poster_name, 'poster_email':
form.vars.poster_email}))

I guess this isn't too onerous, but I don't really like having to
manually do the insert, so I'm wondering about alternatives. BTW, why
does _filter_fields begin with _ if it's used publicly? Shouldn't it
just be filter_fields?