Hi,
I am using web2py for google app engine and doing development on
windows 7 and XP machines.
I recently changed some code to start using the blob store (in case
this is relevant?) and now have a pretty unusable development
environment.

The first time I visit a page it takes over a minute to appear. If I
If anything changes, the page will once again take over a minute to
load. Also after a certain amount of time/visits the response will
slow down again.

The problems do not appear when the code is running on Google's
servers.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to work out what is causing the slow
response. This is my first go with python/web2py/appengine (all of
them).

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Thanks,
Alex.