Waiting for approval as well. :)

By the way I ran into the following small typo's in the site, maybe someone
can fix them:

(1) Once logged in on the "Experts" page.
(http://experts4solutions.com/e4s/default/experts) Typo in the title
"Experts Pedning Approval"

(2) (C) Footer still says 2010, should make this dynamic / auto update. ;)

(3) Typo in the bottom of the index page:

"You can be listed as an experts4solutions partner if at least one of your
employees is a member of experts4solution and if your company provides
development and consulting services in one or more of our approved
technolgies."

Technolgies missing an o.

(4) Typo Expert detail page, for example:

http://experts4solutions.com/e4s/default/expert/9

Contact
"... other contat mechanisms to her/his profile at her/his own discretion."

The word "contat" is missing an c.

(5) One more suggestion for an improvement. When submitting this form, the
submitter receives a copy of the form in their mailbox.

As there is no accompanying message with the email, it may look confusing
for some users.

So maybe should wrap their message or add a header saying something like:
"On [date/time] you submitted the following message on
http://experts4solutions.com/:"; Or this is a copy of the form for your own
keeping, something to that extent.

Hope that helps!