While DAL might not support MongDB; you can still use it via mongoengine;

On 4/1/11 10:41 AM, Marcel Luethi wrote:
Despite a lot of time, I'd like to help as well.
MongoDB looks promising.

On 1 Apr., 04:58, Massimo Di Pierro<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Lots of people asked for support but nobody volunteered to help test
it.
If you are interested and can help with some regular tests we can make
it work in relatively short time.

Massimo

On Mar 31, 9:09 pm, luckysmack<luckysm...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I have read a few older messages about mongoDB being made to work with
the DAL. But they all seem to be pretty dated and have not specified
what was working and what wasnt. massimo menitoned that it may be
ready by january of this year. But under the supported list it wasnt
listed. So im just curious as to what the status of using mongoDB is
with web2py and if anyone has a basic example on how I would use it.
Thanks