On Apr 1, 8:21 pm, Terrence Brannon <scheme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the comment -http://linkd.in/gNkdsa
>
> """
> I read the web2py manual, and most what I saw in it is in the way thing
> should not be done. Without going into details, just the strategy of
> executing python files that are not modules with execute() make the
> framework a no-go.
>
> """

If you seriously think that code execution is bad, consider that
Python executes your own code each time you run it.    With web2py,
your web app code is being executed by the web2py framework.  This
need not be some mysterious thing.

The key thing in the above quote is this phrase: "Without going into
details...".  It's the one that always comes up.