I guess this partially releases me from the Non Disclosure Agreement.

I have been testing this since December under contract with Google.
I have a web2py version that runs on GAE with MySQL.
It supports MySQL and the Datastore at the same time.
Automatic migrations work too.

I will release it as soon as I get permission to do so.

Massimo