When I try to access http://localhost:8000/admin/shell I get:
admin disabled because unable to access password file

I looked around and tried to copy parameters_8000.py to
parameters_80.py and parameters_443.py but no effect.

I'm trying to run shell properly because I with to work with pyfpdf,
which in turn requires PIL. I read somewhere that PIL needs to be
installed, but since I'm running with GAE I think I need it to be
installed in web2py/site-packages/, which from my understanding means
I have to easy_install PIL from the web shell.

Other admin pages and features work fine, except for the shell.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arbie