On Apr 3, 2011, at 4:01 PM, ChrisM wrote:

> I was trying to get around the fact that jquery inserts the # into the
> url, so the
> correct html template is not loaded, this does not happen if you use
> multi page
> html file - oh yes, this is for a jquery mobile page.

The hash URL never gets to the server. It's a peculiarity of the way jQuery
Mobile does its page navigation. This stuff is all handled on the client side.
If you're actually seeing the URL with the hash at the server, something is
wrong. I think.

http://jquerymobile.com/test/docs/pages/docs-navmodel.html