On Apr 4, 2011, at 5:02 AM, Ahmed Sharkawy wrote:
> I use GAE and I use the app.yaml to solve this
> but there is anther problem
> I have more than one function in the file so I want to point to the specific
> function
>
> the code in app.yaml is
> - url: /login
>   script: applications\init\controllers\login.py

I don't think this can work. The stock web2py app.yaml routes all web2py
requests like this:

- url: .*
  script: gaehandler.py
  secure: optional

...where gaehandler.py is the gateway script, as it were, to web2py in a GAE
environment.

> but if I have a script contain 2 functions how to point to one of them ?

web2py will pick out the right function from the URL, but you have to go
through the handler. Use routes.py to shorten the URLs if you need to.