On Apr 4, 7:21 pm, mikech <mp.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see some FAQ topics that can be pointed to on the usual FUD
> about Web2py.

Why even bother addressing the FUD?  It is better to let others stew
in their own FUD, while we concentrate on writing awesome
applications.  This has always been my view.   FUD is the problem of
those that produce it.  It is not my problem what others may say.  The
fact of the matter is that web2py does a lot of work for the
programmer.   The proof is in the pudding as they say.  People like
myself who build web apps do not find detriment in the design
decisions of web2py.  So why should we care what people from the other
frameworks are saying?  We know our own mind.