I got this link off twitter, and would like to share this article with
the community as I felt that it is a good read for web developers.

http://metamarketsgroup.com/blog/node-js-and-the-javascript-age/

"Three months ago, we decided to tear down the framework we were using
for our dashboard, Python’s Django, and rebuild it entirely in server-
side Javascript, using node.js."

"The Javascript age is about event streams. Modern web pages are not
pages, they are event-driven applications through which information
moves. The core content vessel of the web — the document object model
— still exists, but not as HTML markup. The DOM is an in-memory,
efficiently-encoded data structure generated by Javascript."

I hope to learn from everyone's opinion on this.