I am very excited about this.  I am currently completing the vital part of a
project until may 6 and my wife will be having our second child around may
8th, but I hope to squeeze a few hours for this.  I can create the view for
this css/html and so forth.  Not much javascript would be needed.  I would
love to see some mockups for the design and user stories to make this
happen.  then I can systematically build this.
I suppose the best thing to do is to check if the person is on local host,
if so show the dubug screen and it could also be enabled and desabled some
how as well.
BR,
Jason Brower