I've tried, but does not work, it seems that when a table is 2 or more
fields referenced by other tables, the focus stays on the dropdown
list and you have to press Tab to place focus on the button, with no
simple crud occurs, perhaps only occurs because the table only has
fields referenced by other tables.
The truth is that I have no idea what happens.