I don't know who owns it, but you will be registered by logging in
using an OpenID (provided you aren't using the same version of Firefox
that I am, because for some reason, for this site only, the images in
the Janrain OpenID provider choice window are invisible even if the
links still work; not an issue with my Chrome)

For what it's worth to the site's manager:

    on registration form, verify button has 'Input error: k: Format of
site key was invalid'

    the same on contact form, making it give me a 'Negative, Ghost
Rider' upon submission

    and bug reporting seems to be turned off