On 18/04/2011 13:55, GoldenTiger wrote:
Instead of using a Http proxy, you can use web2py as a lower level
proxy, as a TCP proxy  (http://www.example-code.com/python/
socket_http_proxy.asp)

this does not resolve because the request through the proxy is performed by the js library called openlayers and the replay is even returned to it. So I have to return information in the same way as in the cgi script is done beacuse I cannot change the openlayers behaviour in reading the replay I get for him to geoserver. I hope I've been clear :)

thanks anyway
cheers

        Manuele

Try to modify a single char of Http traffic from client in real time,
if it works then it could be easier than investigating processes data
exchange