2011/4/27 pierreth <pierre.thibau...@gmail.com>

> OK I see,
>
> This way, Pydev automatically had the missing imports when we are
> coding. Personally, I added the library project by project so the
> feature is working for me too.
>
> It's no need of adding the library project by project but just one time to
the system libs as I stated above and having available for all other
projects.

> But this does not solve the problem of the missing imports for
> existing code if code analysis is activated (Window > Pydev > Editor >
> Code Analysis > Option tab > Do Code Analysis checkbox). The script
> add the missing imports so you don't have to add them manually. I
> guess you work without the Pydev code analysis.
>
> It could also be a good reference for people beginning with web2py.
>
> I'm new using PyDev (I would prefer Emacs), but I DO have the "Do Code
Analisis" checkbox checked, altougth I don't know if I'm already using it.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that your script is not useful for
who have that 'imports' problem, but saying I can't reproduce it anymore
with the steps I said above, without adding anything to the source code of
my projects. Please double check.

Best regards

PD: I use Eclipse/PyDev just for web2py.