After registration, user is automatically logged in (when verification
is set to False). How do I direct a newly registered user to a series of
pages?

I have a number of pages, I would like a user to go through. I tried:

auth.settings.register_next =[URL(c='default',f='profile'),
URL(c='default',f='address',args=(0,user_id,1,1))]

But, it only works for a single page.  I thought of adding the redirect
at the end of each function, but those functions are later accessed
without the need for redirection.

Any suggestions on how to go about this?

On a related note, is it possible for one function to call another
function without re-directing and then return to the calling function. I
tried it like:

        def new_user():
            do_this()
            do_that()