This is pretty awesome and will be very helpful with large,
enterprise applications, as well as applications that do many things that
are not all related. I wonder if we could take this a bit further though...

Plugins, for example, extract themselves to the various locations (models,
controllers, modules, views, static, etc). What if we allowed plugins to be
better organized?. If I have a plugin called plugin_test, I would have a
'test' folder under the plugins folder, and in that folder I would have
models, controllers, and views folders. This way, plugins can be a bit more
'pluggable' and self-contained instead of them merging with everything else.

Would this be a good idea?