Experts4solutions has hooked me up with someone nearby looking to do a long
term job which plans to sell a web2py app as an appliance. Instead of
getting paid up front or by the hour, I chose to take a percentage of
profits, since it's just me and the other person working on it. I can only
devote 10 to 20 hours a week to it, as I have a day job, but if jobs keep
coming down the pipeline, I could actually make a career out of web2py.

Jim or Steve, if you have any small jobs that only take a few hours to do,
I'd be happy to take a look. As I said, most of my time is spent at my day
job or working on a big project during the weekend, but if there's some
small things that I can work on during the week after work to make some
extra cash, I would be very interested. Feel free to email me.

Ross