Ahh; Ok;

Perhaps I will use MongEngine for now and then come back to DAL once we have time for it;

I think its not worth your time to build in support for something not so many people are using;

Besides anyone can use MongoEngine with Web2py without much difficulty;

I did some simple tests before just to see; I am going to spend more time with it now and see what problems I run into;

Thanks.