i have thought about doin it in the controller..but  i used a ajax jquery
function to enter data in a database but right after that i wanted it to
redirect to another page.. i tried calling the fuction of the default page
that i wanted but it doesnt redirect it just gives a 200  instead of a
303... so i really dont know what else to do..

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Shishir Ramam <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> not sure why you'd do that on the client, but assign a function to
> window.onload
> something like ....
>
>         (function() {
>             var oldonload = window.onload,
>                 func = function() {
>                     // redirect here...
>                 };
>             if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {
>                 window.onload = func;
>             } else {
>                 window.onload = function() {
>                     if (oldonload) {
>                         oldonload();
>                     }
>                     func();
>                 }
>             }
>         })();
>
> I'm kind of new on the list so am willing to be corrected.
> Strictly speaking, this is a javascript question - and belongs elsewhere.
> You might want to search stackoverflow.com for answers - or even
> google/bing -
> they reliably lead me to stackoverflow for most questions I have.
>
> -shishir
>

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Resa <taratbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> mean i am in index.html and it had a javascript function that holds
>> redirect to physics.html...
>> when i load index.html it doesn't go to index.html  at all it skips it
>> and executed physics.html.. do u understand?
>> so when the page is loaded it executes the JavaScript without it being
>> called
>>
>> On May 6, 7:25 pm, Shishir Ramam <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/503093/how-can-i-make-a-redirect-p.
>> ..

>> > --
>> > Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.
>>

> --
> Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

--
~~~~Live Laugh Love || Strength, Courage and Wisdom ~~~~