Massimo (or anyone who'd like to pitch in)

You made this suggestion when I asked a question about a "help system".

        Field('name',...)
        db.table.name.help = 'custom attribute'

Could you please elaborate on this, and perhaps add a use case or
example?

Also, I was reading the code of register_other() of conf2py, and I found
these 2 lines that I don't quite understand:

    db.auth_user.registered_by.default=auth.user.id
    record=db.auth_user(request.args(0) or 0,registered_by=auth.user.id)

Why is"registered_by=auth.user.id" supplied when it's already preceded
by a line that tells the database that it should use auth.user.id as the
default value. And I don't recall reading this convention of assigning
values to a record being retrieved.

/
Nik