        Field('name', 'string')
        )

db.define_table('places',
        Field('name', 'string', required=True),
        Field('address1', 'string'),
        Field('address2', 'string'),
        Field('phone', 'string'),
        Field('city',
            widget=SQLFORM.widgets.autocomplete(request,
                db.cities.name,
                id_field=db.cities.id)),
        Field('zip', 'integer'),
        Field('category',
            widget=SQLFORM.widgets.autocomplete(request,
                db.categories.name,
                id_field=db.categories.id)),
        Field('web', 'string'),
        Field('email', 'string'),
        Field('description', 'string')
        )

I havae this tables wit ha two fields with autocomplete, but only show
results for the firts field in both fields! I think the problem is in
javascript because only consult an first url, something with the html
inputs id maybe, the code is highly obfuscated so I have not been able
to review it.