Use it like a helper.

in a module I have:
(this fail because LOAD is not passed in current and loadfactory need
enviroment)

def renderimages(self, page=1, postid=0):                curvars = {}
      curvars['page']=page                curvars['postid']=postid
                   return LOAD('plugin_i2padmin', 'imageslist.load',
vars=curvars, ajax=True)

in a view:

{{=current.myapp.mymodule.renderimages(page,postid)}}

I know you are going to say use directly the load in a view, but sometimes
the things get more complex than this example.

--
 http://martin.tecnodoc.com.ar